Happy Holidays Card
Happy Holidays card is very elegant and beautiful. To make it you will need: white construction paper, white or ivory patterned paper, wide holiday ribbon, a small Christmas ornament, glitter glue pen and printed out "Happy Holidays" strip of paper.
Decorating Tools: scissors, pencil, glue stick.
1. Get 8.5" by 7" piece of white construction paper and fold it in half. Now you have a 4.25" by 7" card. Make the two edges face to your right. Cut out a 4.25" by 7" piece of white or ivory patterned paper and glue it on top of the card.
2. Take a holiday ribbon at least 2" wide. Pick a ribbon that's bright, like red and gold or green and silver. Cut two .5" by 7" strips of ribbon and glue them vertically to the very edges of the card. Cut another 2" by 4.5" piece of ribbon and glue it in the middle of the card, slightly towards the top.
3. Sketch a simple Christmas tree shape about 1.5" by 3" on white or ivory patterned paper. Cut the tree out and glue it to the middle of the card on top of wide ribbon strip. Place the tree slightly more towards the bottom of the ribbon.
4. Make a red, gold or silver glitter line on the top and bottom of wide ribbon. Use glitter glue pen for this. Let the glitter glue dry.
5. Attach a small ornament to the card. You can position it anywhere you like - at the foot of the tree, at the top of the tree or on top of the card. Use stronger glue than glue stick, like crafts glue for this.
6. Print out a 2" by .75" red and ivory Happy Holidays sign and glue it to the bottom of the card. Leave .5" space between the card's edge and the sign.
Instead of an ornament you can use any decorating item, like a tiny bow, button, ball or a pine branch. You can also replace ribbons with patterned wrapping paper if that's what you have laying around the house.