If you are looking for a contractor that will guarantee painting services on your time, budget and needs, Amazing Home Decorating is your source. We are never satisfied until you are happy with all the work. Call now and let us help you decorate and remodel your home.
We have a professional staff, that's been specifically trained for each painting phase. Energetic, punctual people, each with at least 10 years of experience in the field.
Painting is one of the fastest, least expensive ways to renew and redecorate a space. This can raise the value of your home dramatically, refresh any interior, or just simply help better reflect your personality in your apartment. Hiring people to paint your home might seem like an extra expense, but we are here to save you money by making your home a delight to resell, save you time so that you don't have to suffer with the task yourself. Whether you are looking to give a room or two a little mood lift, or your whole house a dramatic change, we are here to take all your worries away.
Different areas of the house might require different preparation for painting. Rooms, such as bathrooms, kitchens and children's rooms need special prep work. Kitchens and bathrooms are usually exposed to more moisture and might have grease stains or mold. Both of those painting job killers would have to be removed. A children's room might have more wall damage, marks from markers or crayons that our well trained staff knows how to get rid of. All of these tasks are part of preparation before painting.
Here is our basic procedure before, during and after painting:
- Preparing the work space by gently moving all the furniture to the center of the room, so that there is room for drop cloths and ladders
- Covering all furniture and fixtures in new plastic to protect them from paint. All floors are covered completely with drop cloths
- Filling of all the holes and wall imperfections. Caulking of any trim gaps, minor cracks. Next, any wall bumps are removed. (We also have a separate service, where if your walls are really old and imperfect, we will skim coat them, which will make the walls completely smooth and flat). Lastly, the walls are sanded
- Only now the painting begins. Depending on the original color of the room and what it's going to be, the room might have to be primed first. The ceiling is painted next. The 2 coats of the customer's paint of choice are applied to the walls. Trims are the last thing to paint and two coats of paint are applied to them
- After the paint dries, the floors are swept or vacuumed
- All of the painting equipment is removed and the furniture is put back
- As the last and most important step, our customers are walked through the work that was done. You inspect everything. Your 100% satisfaction is our complete goal
Call or email for a free estimate 718-207-2228 email@example.com